The administration recognizes and supports our grade 12 students in preparing for their graduation. We outline the following priorities for our grade 12 students throughout their grade 12 year.
- All students meet the academic requirements needed for a high school diploma in Alberta.
- All grade 12 students from Holy Trinity are required to attend a graduating class retreat in the Spring.
- A student must achieve a 50% or better in Religious Studies 35 in order to attend the commencement exercises. Students must complete 20 hours of Volunteer Community Service.
- Students must be in consultation with the High School counselor in order to determine registration and completion of specific courses they may need in order for post-secondary entrance.
- The organization and preparation of graduation events such as the dinner, prom dance, and commencement exercises following the celebration of the Eucharist as a school and parish community.
In trying to create an atmosphere where students are keeping focused and proper attention given to their academic studies, the following guidelines specifically deal with Sub- Section 5. As such the following guidelines will direct and enable students under the direction of staff members to plan a successful graduation ceremonial experience that will be least disruptive to the academic excellence they have worked so hard to achieve.