Announcements for the Week of June 11th
These are the announcements for the week of June 11th.
- Please support the drive for Catholic Social Services Day of Mercy. The school has been challenged to collect 150 pairs of socks and 150 underwear by the end of the day today, June 11th. Once again let’s show others how generous and wonderful our school can be.
- All Outreach modules need to be turned in by this Friday, June 15.
- All Outreach final exams must be written by next Friday, June 22 at the latest.
- Bring your modules whenever you have a chance this week to work on with Miss Bens!
- Music club meets Monday at lunch on stage
- Students Union will meet on Tuesday at lunch.
- Club night will be Wednesday after school
- A big thank-you to all the Social Justice members for their help at the Humans Helping Humans build. It is much appreciated and has greatly benefited 2 families in our community!!
Have a great week!
Social Justice Does it Again!
A huge Thank You to all those that turned out for the Humans Helping Humans house build on June 9th! They were able to be a part of two build records this time. The build was able to raise the walls in a record 4 Hours!! and they also had the largest crew of people show up this weekend for a build. The homes will help 2 families in the community become home owners. Great job and congratulations!
June 2018 Final Exam Schedule
The Final Exam Schedule for June 2018 is now available.
3 Year Education Plan 2017-2020
The 3 year education plan and results for the 2016 - 2017 school year is now available.
Vote for St. Augustine on Orange Shirt Day Logo
Posted on Jun 15 2018
The Orange Shirt Day Logo submission by St. Augustine School's Emma Wittal has been chosen as one of the five finalists for the logo to be featured for the 2018 Orange Shirt Day Campaign! There were over 650 submissions. Voting begins…
Archbishop Smith Summer Message
Posted on Jun 14 2018
As the school year draws to a close, please view the Summer Message from His Grace, Archbishop Richard Smith.
Notre Dame repeats as Track STAR Challenge Champions
Posted on Jun 6 2018
For the second year in a row École Notre Dame School is the winner of St. Thomas Aquinas Roman (STAR) Catholic School Division's annual Track STAR Challenge. Grade 5 & 6 students from across STAR Catholic Schools competed in the…